Great paintings JD! I loved the monks one. You have immense talent JD. Keep up the good work. I am planning to come to India in May. Do you think we can meet? I would love to come and see your paintings and would love to take you to Nrithyagram if you can visit me in Bangalore. I'll let you know of my plans.
12 comments:
Great paintings JD!
I loved the monks one. You have immense talent JD. Keep up the good work.
I am planning to come to India in May. Do you think we can meet? I would love to come and see your paintings and would love to take you to Nrithyagram if you can visit me in Bangalore.
I'll let you know of my plans.
Thanx Lak..
Hey, I would be happy to meet you and show you my paintings. Do let me know when you are coming and i'll send you my address.
i like the last one...do you title your paintings?
thanx, i do give titles to my paintings.. will write the names latr :-)
thanx, i do give titles to my paintings.. will write the names latr :-)
awsome paintings...mean it...
thanx.. am glad u liked em..
amazing pieces of art...i never knew u r such an artist...really gr8....
thanx rick..
hi jd,
ur paintings spell class. your talent is out of the world. ijust love the abstrac one.can u send me ur contact add ,I would love to meet u.
I like the colors on the third piece.
@ rice candy
thanx..
Post a Comment