The legend passed away leaving a mourning world behing. Death does change things.
It was only a few years ago that MJ was being labelled with child abuse, money problems, family problems, kid problems etc. Today when he's nomore, people are yearning to see him moon walk the stage. This is the real world!!
Why do we humans like to kill a person's spirit and reduce him to a rubble, when he'd rather be a happy n famous personality? Jealousy, intolerance, cut throat competition and riches are to be blamed. Success is indeed demanding.
MJ paid the ultimate price for his popularity. He lived a vibrant life and did what he was best at - singing and entertaing. MTV has dedicated songs exclusively to the grand master and as I hear the songs, I try to decipher the lyrics. I did manage to get a few words of his song.. That would make me sound dumb, I know, but that's how it is. I was never an MJ enthusiast. Honestly, his music never sounded like music to me! much to the disappointment of my friends and siblings. In fact I was disowned by my bro for not knowing the moon walking steps. Though, there are a few exceptions, a few songs that i find worth listening. His moon walking steps and dance moves were exceptional too.
He has gone away to another world, a world where no man would haunt him. He could be up there somewhere, maybe on the moon, walking on the still sands. His footprints may not be visible, but the music he created will ring in the air for eternity..
5 comments:
Jealousy, intolerance, cut throat competition and riches are to be blamed. u said it right jd..hey.u have a good blog dear..cheers
I agree completely, his music was not the kind I liked, but much later I did appreciate a few of his songs. But all said and done, his musical genius cannot be denied even for a second.
Thats what success brings along...when u r successful u win true enemies and false friends!!!
even i was not a big fan of his but truly in his field he was a real legend!!!
thanks for visiting my blog
@ ramesh, thanx hope to see u around..
@sujata, true.. he was a true legend.
@Nazish, yes, success is demanding. Some learn to live with it, others learn to live in debt..
hahah..what happend to that guy? sick himself? your assumption sounds interesting..hey thanks friend for staying connected..all the best in your life..
Post a Comment