Thursday, 4 February 2010

some pictures gone wrong

These blurred pictures were supposed to look clearer but they turned out to appear the way they are.

The second picture had me in a daze as I had taken the picture from under a peepal tree. I like to believe I had captured ghosts from my lens but believers of science have contradictictory views.








==========================================================================================================================================================================

12 comments:

Vineeta said...

Oh My God!!! U scared me!! Plzz say that u hv edited this photo :P

overturned blue shoe said...

they look like paintings!
impressionism like...

JD said...

@ Vineeta, :-) No i havent edited the pics. The ghosts are real.. :P

@ obs, I was desperately hoping someone would say that, coz thats exactly what I felt when i saw the pics, esp the last one.

Thanx soo much.. :-)

Gymnast said...

@ JD

Ghosts ? Well..

The third pic is lovely..

JD said...

@Gymnast, thanx for ur comments.
Your pro pic is very good too..

Insignia said...

The second one is spooky!!
The third is good

R. Ramesh said...

Hi

sujata sengupta said...

was it raining? the pictures have come out like water colours, so lovely!!

JD said...

@ Insignia, Thanx. Yes, the second pic had us all wondering..

@ RR, Hi. Thanx for visiting the blog :-)

@ Sujata, Thanx. No, it wasn't raining. I guess the camera decided it had had enuf!! The pics were being taken at a fast pace and that could have done the trick. Tho i'd like to believe there was some supernatural intervention :-)

Scattered Thoughts... said...

haunted :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deepak Acharya said...

still they have their own charm :)