Exactly...i agree...tough times never last, tough people do!!
love the green! Beautiful picture.
Awesome pic.I also liked your previous post on Jackson. He was an icon when I was a teenager. I was never a big fan but he was so huge those days that his death felt like losing a part of my teenage years. I am still shocked.
@nazish.. u r right@sujata, thanx sujata. that was taken a month bak when we were on a holiday@aparna, thanx aparna. Even more shocking are the revelations that unfold each day. The world will not even let him RIP...
profound :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Exactly...i agree...tough times never last, tough people do!!
love the green! Beautiful picture.
Awesome pic.
I also liked your previous post on Jackson. He was an icon when I was a teenager. I was never a big fan but he was so huge those days that his death felt like losing a part of my teenage years.
I am still shocked.
@nazish.. u r right
@sujata, thanx sujata. that was taken a month bak when we were on a holiday
@aparna, thanx aparna. Even more shocking are the revelations that unfold each day. The world will not even let him RIP...
profound :)
Post a Comment