Monsoons have finally set in and I am happy for the farmers. I myself am not too enthusiastic about it, but driving out in the rains with a song I like playing in the background is always welcome. I heard this song and have been humming it for the past two days.. It is addictive.. I found the video on youtube and it is from the movie 'Hazaaron khwahishein aisi'
Enjoy the drive and the song..
YouTube - Baawra Mann Dekhne Chala Ek Sapna
Ek song ke saath ek song free :-)
YouTube - Guncha koi mere naam
This beautiful song was tucked away in a movie called 'Main meri patni aor woh'. Rajpal Yadav, The gorgeous Rituparna sengupta and Kay kay menon are the actors and it is sung by Mohit Chauhan..
Enjoy
10 comments:
Beutiful songs...both of them. What does guncha mean btw?
ya nothing like hearing such songs on a rainy ride..thanks friend for staying connected..cheers and best wishes always
i like the rain and driving in the rain but i'm always so paronoid on the road that half the time I'm terrified the car would go off the road if it rains heavily. The best way to enjoy the rain for me is sitting on my balcony, feeling the occassional spray of the rain and sipping hot chai :)
PS: hey, a small tip when adding you videos. It does help if you embedded the video directly on the blog page rather than provide a link. That way we need not leave your page to view the video.
thanx aparna. Guncha means blossom, as in flowers/bud..
thanx RR..
@ A, chai and pakodas for me :-)
I tried uploading the videos but couldn't do it, so added the links.. How do i do it btw??
lovely songs!! They brought the showers for me in the desert! Thanks
Thanx sujata, i absolutely loved these songs.. when do u have rains there??
I enjoyed your post.Very beautiful songs and my favourite also.Good post.
when you open the video in You Tube, on the right hand side of the screen you will see "embed" below the Subscribe yellow button. copy the code from there and put it in your blog post. That should work
we have rains in Muscat for only a couple of days during jan-feb, but theres a town called Salalah, some 200 kms away from here in the Oman which has an entire season of rains starting now and till october. It gets beautifully green and there are waterfalls and rivers..and after these three months it again gets back to its deserthood. Its an amazing place.
Thanx A, will do so next time i want to put up a video..
Hey Sujata, must be terrible without rains, but Salalah must be a great breakaway from all the heat. I sure want to visit it someday..
Post a Comment